Monday, November 29, 2010

~bad gal vivian~

i'm a bad gal
but i'm nt tat bad actually
if compare to gd
i'm nt tat gd oso
maybe u all will think tat
'y vivian always flirt around?'
erm... i think there is no point for me to explain here
the answer is... tis is me!
i had a good+a bit bad week
i had exam all the while
bcz of it
i din slp well
my face gone
lost 2 kg although i ate more than b4
stress make me cant breathe well
but
in the meanwhile
i had my own way 2 release my stress
n i oso quite naughty la
cz i'm bad gal wat
i had joined all my friends to 7aste new york party
although quite bored
but we took a lot of photos
hapi 2 stay v them
after tat
we directly headed to UPR
i think there bcum my favourite lepak place for me d
addicted??
i do think so
i had a good good nite there
although there was a small incident happened
but it didn't spoil my mood
woohooo
reali relax the max tat nite
and he gv me quite a surprise
wow wow wow @@
i oso couldnt think of it wat the hack was happened
jz few of them knw bout it
but like it too XP
nt bad 2 have tat
if i can own it
but it's jz a dream for me
a special thz 2 my beloved college friends
love u all so much <3
n a special thx 2 him
wakakakakaka
bad gal's life had started
getting worst...
OMG ><
but i like tis life
bad gal VIVIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment