Friday, March 5, 2010

HIS birthday!!

yesterday
i was reached ipoh on 4 sumthing
hehe
luckily i hd no replacement class today
if nt
i don think i can celebrate his b'day
after i hd a bath on 7pm
i received a call from him
"i hd jz finished my tuition class, i fetch u on 7.50pm, ok?"
wakakaka
sure i'll say ok to him
then
he came to my house on time
n hd a dinner v him at FAIRY
although tis b'day celebration was simple
but i think i hd gv him a memorable b'day gua
when we jz reached there
his mum was calling n asked where is him
i think his mum was wondering who celebrated b'day v her son
wakakakakakakak
after we hd our dinner
he then fetched me bac to my house
on tat time
i gv him the present
when he reached home
he sms me
n told me tat he likes the present very much
n keep saying thank you until nw=="
no nid always say thank you
haha
cz
u r "SPECIAL"!!
wakakaka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
emmm...
i met my fren when i celebrated b'day v him
then they think tat he is my bf
somemore
my neighbour oso think tat he is my bf
wat a funny joke
let me explain it here
actually
HE IS NT MY BF
we're jz BEST FREN
but i knw u all wont believe it
depends lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment