Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~getting older!!~

getting older d...
my bac... always in pain...
wat 2 do??
haiz...
my b'day reali getting closer d...
donno who will celebrate b'day v me tis year...
donno where will i going 2 celebrate my b'day...
any ideas??
i worry tat ntg 2 do v my b'day...
at the previous time...
all my best frens in ipoh sure'll celebrate 4 me...
tis year??
i think i won't going bac 2 ipoh...
if i go bac 2 ipoh...
i don think all my best frens there...
i knw i'm very selfish...
cz...
i don wanna b alone...
nw i reali fear of the word 'alone'...
u knw...
i feels tat all my frens getting far from me...
mayb they hv their new life outside there...
mayb they hv their own gf'/bf rite there...
but me...
stil single...
i don force myself 2 get a bf...
cz i knw...
anything which is by forcing...
there is no hapiness...
anywhere...
hope tat i won't b alone on my b'day...
summore...
gt a bf early... wakakakakaka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment