Monday, May 3, 2010

my health

when i was in ipoh
i heard tat 1 of my fren is having kidney failure
hope the medicine can control the condition
cz i knw tis kind of disease cant recover
unless there is a volunteer 2 hv out the kidney
after i heard tis
i very worry bout my body
recently
i always blame tat my back painful
my heart oso hv 2 same problem
reali very worry bout tat
i think
tis is the time 4 me 2 hv a blood test d
so tat i knw my body well
today
i was went hiking v my frens
tis is the 1st time i go hiking in penang
actually quite syok
cz long time i din go 4 hiking
since i study in penang
when i was hiking up
i almost gt heart attack at tat time
cz i cant breath smoothly
i hd decided 2 wait them at 1 of the stop
but they told me tat jz gt a short distance then reached
so i continue hiking
luckily there is ntg happened 2 me
if nt
i donno wat happened nw d
reali make me worry
n oso very scary
my healthiness drop again
tat's a bad sign 4 me
God bless me n my fren
take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment