Sunday, February 21, 2010

fireworks in the sky~

today is a such a big day 4 the chinese~
but i'm in penang nw~
i jz can sit in front of my laptop n fb~ing
instead of looking 2 the sky~
when i was jz came bac 2 penang
i was very hapi 2 look at the sky
cz the fireworks here r more beautiful than my hometown
full v the CNY feels
time is gone second by second
nw wat i feel is sadness...
my best frens r nt around v me...
when i was blaming on fb...
sum of my frens r supporting me...
sum of them were nt understand my feeling
the sky b4 the fireworks is full v star
hapi 2 c tat scene
later n later
when i looks at the sky
my tears are dropping from my eyes...
although i can c n feel the fireworks
but there is no hapiness in my heart again...
y the sky must always full v the stars besides the moon n fireworks?

No comments:

Post a Comment