Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sorryT.T

i know i hurt u many times d...
i'm sry...very sry 2 u...
but, wat can i do??
i really hv no choices...
i think tis is the best way 2 solve tis problem...
mayb u'll think tis all r unfair 2 u...
i know u cry bcz o tis problem...
hw about me??
i cry, cry, cry, n cry for many times...
when i'm free, sure'll cry....
b4 sleep, i'll cry...
everyday oso cry...
if u think it is so cruel 2 u....
i think it'll more cruel 2 me...
if u think u r hurt...
i think i more hurt than u....
i hope u'll understand my situation...
i hv 2 care 4 many tihngs...
sry...
i cant do anything d...
u ask me,"y should like tat?"
i can ans u,"it jz can b like tat."
i know wat ur thinking nw...
u can blame on me...
blame as many as u wan...
it's ok 4 me...as u'll hapi
sry...

No comments:

Post a Comment